A Beautiful Province

I used my drone to film some video in British Columbia. In the lower right hand corner you can click on ‘Enter full screen’. There is also a button where you can select video quality and 1080p is recommended. If you have speakers, there is music that makes the video more enjoyable. Please feel free to leave a comment.

12 thoughts on “A Beautiful Province

1. Me my brother Ryder and my mom really enjoyed watching this. Especially the last part over the school. The drone is cool

2. I really like the video. My favourite part was over glenayre. I like the music too.😋😀😎

3. Great video Mr. Preshaw! You really capture the beauty of nature, and the music is great! We all enjoyed watching this.

4. Thank you for watching. The video was taken up near Pemberton in the Fall, when the trees turn a beautiful red, orange and yellow. It is very fleeting, but if you time it just right, quite spectacular. The video of the pools, and small waterfalls was taken on Vancouver Island.

5. Mr.Preshaw,
    The scenery in your video is spectacular and really demonstrates that we live in a natural wonderland….British Colimbia.

6. I love this video, I wish i had a drone like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE AMALIE