My Perfect Day – By Megan

My perfect day would start by sleeping in until 9:00 a.m. For breakfast I would have a choice of crepes or waffles. After breakfast I would play board games with my family. Lunch would be peanut butter and jam sandwiches. After lunch my mom would surprise me by bringing me to the pet store and getting me a (non- shedding) dog which is a lot of money. It would be very cute and it would take a very long time to agree on a name. I would play with the dog for hours. Then my dad would say I can invite 4 people over to spend the night. I would choose my best friend, my other best friend, my other friend and her sister. At the sleepover we would build a fort, do crafts and lots of other things. Finally, we would put on our pajamas and watch a movie in the fort. When the movie is over we would chat for a little while and then go to sleep. And that is my perfect day!

Read 2 comments

1. Hi Megan,

I enjoyed reading about your perfect day. My mom is Danish and she made me crepes and I would eat them with apple sauce sprinkled with sugar. They were delicious. I think a great name for a dog would be ‘Kona’. Keep up the good work.