Danny MacAskill – Industrial Revolutions

Danny MacAskill is a Scottish trials cyclist who lives in Edinburgh. He grew up in Dunvegan on the Isle of Skye where he practised riding his bike for more than 12 years. In 2011 he released a new video called ‘Industrial Revolutions’ which shows him doing tricks in an abandoned Scottish iron works. What do you think about Danny MacAskill’s skills as a trials cyclist? Please leave a comment below.

11 thoughts on “Danny MacAskill – Industrial Revolutions

1. Probably one of the best riders of his genre out there! Great stuff. We all think being a pro-rider or some other pro-athlete or other would be much fun, but there is a dark side that many kids don’t know is coming until it’s too late or they’ve pushed too hard, too young, without the proper support. Another great Canadian rider, Ryan Leach of Port Coquitlam, tells an important story for kids and parents, as their kids get more and more involved in sports or other competitive events.

2. That was a really cool video. I like when he did the back flip. How does he get so good?

3. That was a really cool video Mr.Preshaw.those tricks were amazing.They also made me beleive I could do any thing on a bike.thanks for showing me those video’s. And didn’t you show us that one last year or is that just me from when I watch them on my own time?!

4. Cool video! One day maybe I culd at least do some of the tricks he’s doing on this video. I think it’s unlikely though. I really like the music in his video’s! There cool.

5. I think the video was cool, it shows that I could do anything if I try my hardest and practice every day.