Guest Blogger – Our Principal

Thanks for inviting me to participate in your blog. It’s a great way to share information and keep in touch with people anywhere in the world.  3 years ago my family and I took some time off and traveled around the world. To keep in touch we kept a blog with pictures and a diary of what we did and where we went. If you want to read our blog you can find it here. Eventually we turned the blog into a book that we have at home. Above is a picture of where we were 3 years ago exactly. We were in Thailand on an island called Koh Chang.  We went on an elephant trek and while we were on it the driver stopped to give the elephant a bath and invited us to swim with her. It was one of the highlights of our trip. This elephant is an Indian elephant. Do you know how to tell the difference between an African and an Indian elephant?

10 thoughts on “Guest Blogger – Our Principal

1. I really liked your blog . You did alot of writing and your trip sounds really awesome . did that elephant have a name

2. Hi Mr. Muxworthy,
    The trip sounded like fun. Also that picture is cool. I wonder how long it took to get there? I also wonder what the difference between the 2 different elephants is. I also wonder what it was like in Thailand.

3. Hello all,

Thanks for your comments. Our trip around the world was fantastic. We were really glad we did it however my kids were glad to get home to their friends after 5 months! Our flight to Thailand from Hong Kong took about 10 hours. We loved Thailand. The people were very friendly, the food was great and the weather was warm. The elephant’s name is Bandian. She was about 14 years old. The diference between African and Indian elephants is the shape fo their ears. African elephants actually have ears shaped like the continent of Africa. Indian ones are more round.
    Thanks again,
    Mr. Muxworthy